Maret 24, 2010

the opposite things

I see all these images to be white and bright
see many creatures that i dont know before
everything going into light

every time I see the vision
I would meet with the parents,
well he was an old man
which always leads me, with the ability
n sense for another irrational things

okay i will start it for the first time !
the journey from a person who neglected and even scorned by her environment

---

My body suddenly felt light-headed
i dont really know how to breath normally
THE THING that i know on that time is
There was a guarding me, he's keeping my mind focused with what Ive see

when i move my feet
I knew that it was not a place that I like
even people wont like it
My heart beating
n i feel so hot
it was very very hot, and I did not enter the place
there are 2 guards guarding each corner of the side
the left n the right one.
the colors that I use in my life, was in there
red and black, the most dominant color
!
I was scared and felt so miserable around that place, n im sure for this !
I started to cry when I hear from there something that I do not know what it is!

strange sounds !

whatever

my body instantly flew into another dimension
remain with the same person
another me n u !
and we visited a place called heaven
its extremely beautiful
though we have not entered,
but the fragrant smell are perceived from a considerable distance

just like the hot place
it has 2 guardians
but they're look so friendly
even thy didn't talk any word.

What I get from being in two different places.
With all the uniqueness that all people want and do not!

that everyone have to want it, really!
even i cant say anything
Just one word.

subhanallah
It is a miracle, and no one can determine whether we are included in the group left, right, black, white, good or bad
.

according to my sides,
the facts are where a case was believed by lot of people
otherwise, it is believed by minorities arent more than of fantasy ...
WTF !

i dont really care about what people said
n doesnt believe in other sense of dimension !


ITS NYMPHORIA baby :-*



1 komentar:

  1. my body instantly flew into another dimension
    remain with the same person
    another me n u !


    nice nice nice words... ^_^ thx to your blog ... it's feel so live ^_^

    mansonMuse

    BalasHapus