Maret 24, 2010

Hello GUYS !!!

Jumpaa lagiii =)
Jumpaa aku kembaliii ..

whatever !
Hope Ur day will be blessed by GOD !

its 12:56 PM
n i sit here, on my comp's desk,
i just listen carefully about the story by my friend
ENGIN !!

hey enginn :D
sorry for mention ur name in my blog


and the story began


There was a peasant and a king
someday the king invited the peasant into his palace for some business
and the peasant went to his palace when the peasant came to his palace,
the king said to the peasant

"i have some business to attend to meanwhile u can wander around my palace but there is one condition, u must hold a spoon with two drops of oil in it with Ur mouth, if u want to wander, otherwise u must stay here and wait for me"
he said that and leave and the peasant take to spoon and hold it with his mouth and started to walk around the palace but he was so cautious not to drop the oil drops in the spoon, he couldn't see anything about the palace, and when he came back where he were,
the king was there and he said
"how was my palace? "
and the peasent answered
"i couldn't see anything my king, because i was trying not to drop the drop of oils"

the king was mad at the peasant, because he couldn't appreciate his legendary palace
and he said
"go now and this time try to enjoy my beautiful palace"
he did leave aside and started to tour around the palace
the palace were so beautiful
all the flora in its garden
flowers, trees, grass and all the paintings on the walls
furniture
they were all so beautiful that.

The peasent couldn't let his eyes blink,
but there was one problem he had dropped the oil drops,
he couldn't think of anything to say
to the king
and started to cry
then
the king appeared
and said to peasant

life is enjoying the beauty without dropping the oil drops
~~end of the story~~

in this story
there is two scales
responsibilities and pleasure
but life is not that simple either

I'm so impressed with that story.
imagine how life can be balance between pleasure n responsibility that we have
even we cant irrespective from the boundary system that created as the way it is,
n the lesson that i got from him is
  • believing in absolute goods and bad are also make things easier
    because my choices in my life is the one limiting myself. If i choose them knowing it, i should also accept the consequences
    every win is a loss !!!
thts totally true, since i try to be useful for others
so the consequences is MY liberty is staked !

believe it or not,
He n I just connected with contacts only.
But he's one of my best friends,
which makes one more color in my life!
Lets
say that, this is a game of analysis
network.
And I know that this is not a coincidence, God isn't playing dice !


the similarity from us is all i know that we want me
and all my beloved friends
and family to live happily :)

Thx Engin for ur timee :)

1 komentar:

  1. believing in absolute goods and bad are also make things easier
    because my choices in my life is the one limiting myself. If i choose them knowing it, i should also accept the consequences
    every win is a loss !!!


    waww... just likes your mind so much... be brave and Go to your utopias... ^_^

    mansonMuse

    BalasHapus