Maret 23, 2010

gud morning blogger
and all my dearest friends

\yawning/ i still bit sleepy today
even i got rest for 8hours ..
i think its enough :)

ouuchhh i wnna make some cakes for today
u wanna eat it some ?
dont worry, my cooks are delicious
i swear its true :P

my house is extremely riot
with my little niece

sometimes i really miss my fams a lot
IF i'm going back for routines activity
going to college !
lols :))

but if im on my home
i feel so alone
with so many problems that cant be solved
it will finish with time
hopefully !

if I was in an environment that I dreamed
with my parents always smile n put cheese in their mouth
with my lil sist that dont have to think to go far away
with my step brothers n step sisters who try to understand about this
n i pray for GOD this will happen
i dream a lot about this :)

soo
im over 19
n i dont think that im mature
but as long as I'm able to breathe,
I'll try to be best for people I love
.
TRUST ME !
its hard
but it will be easy if u have strong intention !

im contradict woman
who always speak about but n also
who always listen about the bad n the gud news
who always see from the many side
the rght n the left one
YEAH ! its life ..
there are so many good person
but not a bit has changed since deviated from the good
black n white !
its just color for our life :)
we just need to add some color for colorful life

even the world is so cruel,
even the desert will forever be a desert,
and the war on the Palestinians would not be completed until the end of Resurrection

just believe me with all of this, that what is happening is not a coincidence.
All had had their way, even it was written long time before we were born.

we are hoping to a better life, but if we dont wanna change to be the best for our beloved.
we will not be to bring in reality :)

Kita kadang ingin merasa di hargai
tetapi kita tidak pernah mencoba untuk menghormati orang lain
dan menghargai diri kita sendiri.

semua yang kita alami, adalah perbuatan atas apa yang kita lakukan
untuk itulah kita hidup
menjadi manusia yang sudah diutus menjaga bumi ini
membuat perdamaian di antara kita
dan menjaga keseimbangan hidup ini.

kamu, aku dan mereka
tercipta untuk ini semua.
apa yang aku bicarakan mungkin terlihat bodoh dan ga masuk akal
tapi jika kamu ingin melanjutkan hidup mu lebih baik
dan cobalah melihat dengan menggunakan mata yang lain :)


with all of my hearts
Just for u n me ! n better future

kiss u :-*

4 komentar:

  1. dengan melalkukan yg terbaik buat yg orang yang kita cintai, itu akan menghasilkan sesauatu yg nyaman dan hangat didiri kita, yaitu kebahagian. :D

    dengan menghargai orang lain, kita juga akan dihargai dan g akan disepelakan. tapi g semua orang bisa liat niat baik kita,
    yang penting tetap semangat dan tunjukan diri kita sebenarny :DDD

    comment ini dikeluarkan dan ditandatangai oleh butwilldie

    BalasHapus
  2. thx for comment but :)
    i wish we can do the best for our beloved

    BalasHapus
  3. i wish world is just black and white. i even wish there was just one scale we had to consider, black-white and all tones of grays, or right-wrong, good-bad and all inbetweens. life isn't that simple. there is no absolutes in life. in every win there is a loss. all we can do is trade for our priorities. i also wish that trade was fair. it is not. and we even connot define what to sell or buy. all we can do is accepting what winds brings us. so, it is a fantasy, but it is also mine.

    BalasHapus
  4. sometimes i wanna add colors in my life ! HUE !!
    I love every colors just like rainbow ! But, life isn't the color of what we expect! especially for those who expect for the balance occurred. an honesty, well it is foremost among the existing color

    BalasHapus