Maret 23, 2010

lol This is my second blog.

Actually i've another
but seems that it looks like messy=))

okay this is me










i've put it in the middle afternoon
am i look like a kid ? or teen
whatever
i really dont care about my face :))
because im in love with inner beauty !

first of all
i dont wanna be introduce about myself
if u know me as ur friends it better
everyone is having diff opinion about what they see !


i love being myself
i love white
i love Roses
i love earth
i love all u guys !

just like other girls
im so talk active
but u know every girls have two much mouth than boy
n its rather complicated when u used ur mouth to speak little things
and starting to gossip !
so im not like the kinda girls like that
I use the words to speak and writing as a medium
because with it, we can say whatever that we like
freedom of speech ! yeaaaahhhhhhh :))

i really love about local culture
especially on traditional dance n the songs too
i wish that my foreign friends can know more about Indonesia
Indonesia isn't just BALI ! rite ?

now its 8.2 pm in Jakarta
n i still try to be focus on explanatory research
yeah im on third year now ! n must be so hard in this condition
behind the difficulties there's a way
i beleive in God's fate !

Happy Thursday all :)

2 komentar:

  1. Nice person and nice blo9 ....

    Yeah .. I KNOW her !!!

    BalasHapus
  2. u must know me !! lolsss

    thx hilmii, ure so kindhearted :P

    BalasHapus